Last Meower Last Meower

Well, that threw me off.

I like the style of the cartoon. It manages to be silly and cartoony yet, at the same time, pretty dark. The graphics completely threw me off at some moments. It looked like an old Nickelodeon cartoon yet it was all about suicide the entire time. Weird frankly, but in a very good way.

That being said, A-friggin-plus.

The Catch of the Day The Catch of the Day

Great! But it's a bit dull...

First of all, loved the animation. Nice, fluid, entertaining, so on and so forth. I also liked the concept at hand here and the characters. The rest wasn't as flawless.

One thing that bothered me was the sound effects. The sounds themselves were fine, but it seemed to me that they were a bit too loud and overshadowed everything else. And I don't know if you were aiming for a family-oriented cartoon, but some of the jokes seemed rather boring, typical, and predictable. Also, I'd keep the no voices thing going. It worked really well for this.

Other than those complaints, the cartoon was rather sweet. I'll keep this at a 7 and vote a 4 just because you did an awesome job animating it.

The Story Of Phil The Story Of Phil

I'll probably end up forgetting it.

But part of that's because my memory sucks.

Anywho, obviously the graphics need work. There's no question, but that's not the highlight of the cartoon.
Part of the entire thing was hilarious just because of the narrarator's voice. That helped with a lot of the jokes. I don't usually find the penis jokes funny, but this one made me laugh.
I'll give you a 5/10 just because the n****r joke was hilarious.

Slintas responds:

The graphics are supposed to be crappy. But thanks.

Super Bob Super Bob

I thought that it was a log with legs.

That bit aside, here's the review:

Animation wasn't bad. I've definately seen better, but at least it's not like the 13 year olds who think that their piece of crap will make it through.

The only real complaint I have is the sound effects. There were some sound effects, at least, but the movie seemed to be a bit lacking in some areas.

Plus the flash in itself was a bit pointless. Basically a trailer without and real value and that's about it.

Get an actual episode going with a few more sound effects and some humor or something. That would about do it.

This Wall This Wall

Needs a bit of work.

This could be taken as a serious concept, but there need to be a few tweaks.
For one, the animation is a bit awkward. Yes, the art is fine, but the actual animating seems a bit sketchy.

And, to be honest, there is no real reason to submit just a work in progress to the actual site. That's what the NG Alphas section in NG.Mag is for.

DemonPrototype01 responds:

Ah, thank you for this information. I honestly was not aware of NG Alpha nor NGMag.
The reason to submit the work in progress was to catch errors and tasks that would be overwhelming to go back and fix. the sketchy animation was done on purpose, but probably just looks like I did it wrong, I bet.

Citizen Goth Citizen Goth

I'm not sure about this...

I don't really like it, to be blunt. That's just because that I've found better. Your art wasn't bad and I liked that you at least attempted to bring out a new style, but your animation, as decent as it was, was also too fast for me to be able to tell what was going on sometimes.
Also, there's the voice acting. I'll be straightforward: it was bad. I really couldn't tell what some of the characters were saying. Either that, or about half way through the line, I thought back and finally figured it out. Plus, lipsyncing could definately be better, but I know that lipsyncing is one of the more annoying parts of flash creation.
There is probably potential here, just make sure that people are able to tell what is going on and that they can also figure out what the characters are saying.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Holy wow....

Just....wow.... I could never do that. At least not yet. I liked pretty much everything about the movie. Sure, the plot was a bit cheesy, but if I remember Aladdin right, then I should've seen the love aspect coming.
Storyline aside, it was entertaining and seemed to have a lot of imagination put towards it. I am actually a bit surprised that you managed to do this in less than 3 months! Keep it up!

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

It's about...freaking...time....

No, seriously, I know how it is: how sometimes you don't have the inspiration to make something even though you want to.

Anyway, I thought it was great. I was surprised how even with all of the action going on, there's no lag (I've had that problem). Seems to be an awful lot of Star Wars references, though.

Nice cliffhanger, too. Not to rush, but could you find that inspiration for a sequel (if there will be one) sooner?

Awesome.

Mottis responds:

Thanks.

Haha the cliffhanger in the end is just a secret little easter egg, nothing more. I will not, I repeat NOT continue this storyline.

Next Bunnykill will have a completely new story and theme.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

I still say it's a good flash.

I liked it. The graphics were great and I personally really liked the song, despite the fact that Sonic was in that well and I personally sort of like Foamy (but that's just me). Great job, nonetheless!

Gears of War VS Halo Gears of War VS Halo

I thought it wasn't bad

it's not the greatest thing I've ever seen, but I thought it was entertaining. the only problem I had was that the sound popped a lot and the chainsaw bit was a little loud.