Last Meower Last Meower

Well, that threw me off.

I like the style of the cartoon. It manages to be silly and cartoony yet, at the same time, pretty dark. The graphics completely threw me off at some moments. It looked like an old Nickelodeon cartoon yet it was all about suicide the entire time. Weird frankly, but in a very good way.

That being said, A-friggin-plus.

The Catch of the Day The Catch of the Day

Great! But it's a bit dull...

First of all, loved the animation. Nice, fluid, entertaining, so on and so forth. I also liked the concept at hand here and the characters. The rest wasn't as flawless.

One thing that bothered me was the sound effects. The sounds themselves were fine, but it seemed to me that they were a bit too loud and overshadowed everything else. And I don't know if you were aiming for a family-oriented cartoon, but some of the jokes seemed rather boring, typical, and predictable. Also, I'd keep the no voices thing going. It worked really well for this.

Other than those complaints, the cartoon was rather sweet. I'll keep this at a 7 and vote a 4 just because you did an awesome job animating it.

The Story Of Phil The Story Of Phil

I'll probably end up forgetting it.

But part of that's because my memory sucks.

Anywho, obviously the graphics need work. There's no question, but that's not the highlight of the cartoon.
Part of the entire thing was hilarious just because of the narrarator's voice. That helped with a lot of the jokes. I don't usually find the penis jokes funny, but this one made me laugh.
I'll give you a 5/10 just because the n****r joke was hilarious.

Slintas responds:

The graphics are supposed to be crappy. But thanks.

Snowman Survival Snowman Survival

It's a start...

Game looks kind of plan, but I do think the proper mechanics are there. Spice it up and make it look good, and I think you'd have something pretty solid.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Needs to be longer.

That's my only real complaint. I love the art, the engine, and all that fun stuff. The fighting system is fine, but the only thing keeping me from giving this a 5 is that it seemed rather short and easy.

Of course, this kind of thing is hard, I know. And then some people like a quick-fix, yadda, yadda, bleh. Aside from that, it's quite awesome.

Antbuster Antbuster

I love this game.

Especially with the variety of guns you get depending on how you upgrade. Also, poisoning and burning ants simultaneously is awesome. It helps with population control and you get to eat delicious cake.

Only 2 problems. First off, the music gets really repetative. I don't think I can take that "doo-da-doo-doo-doooo" anymore. Secondly, and this one is insanely annoying, there is a glitch in the game and sometimes the game will end even though there's still one piece of cake left. That ticked me off about 3 of the times I've played it. I think it's when an ant gets the second-to-last piece in the hill and the last piece is be carried by an ant.

Still awesome, though. So I'm going to be playing this one for a while. Nice work!

Organ Smash Organ Smash

Rockin. Only one complaint...

The only problem that I have with the song is the drum beats that sound throughout the whole song. I'm not sure if they're too loud or if they're just too pronounced, but it's something like that. It doesn't make me dislike the song at all, it's just really noticeable. Plus it hurts your ears a bit if you're wearing headphones. Long story short: awesome song, but tweak those drums a bit.

The Capture The Capture

Grah... the choir...

The symphony sounds friggin fantastic. Very realistic and dramatic. The first stanza of choir up to 1:30 was a weeee bit off beat. After that, though, it became oh so much better. Essentially, everything except for that first choir bit was awesome.

silencefreedom responds:

I found the problems when I was rendering it! Suck!
But thanks for the commetn!;P